Photography Internship Program – Florence, Italy
We are looking for you!
Timmi Studio offers photography internship programs three times a year: for fall and winter/spring semesters and summer. These internships will also accommodate requirements set by learning institutions for students interested in course credit.
We accept applications for all semesters year-round.
The internships are unpaid and range from 15 to 40 hours a week. You would be part of our staff to carry out the daily targets.
Your university/institution should cover your expenses for the internship. (ask for Erasmus+ or Erasmus EYE grants)
– Ready and willing to learn! (those that know everything need not apply)
– Flexible schedule (2 days a week min. with many Saturdays required)
– Live within 1 hour of Florence, Italy during your internship
– Creative mind and desire to have fun!
– Have (or completing) degree in Photography
– Own a DSLR (Canon is ideal)
– Have some editing experience (Photoshop and Lightroom is ideal)
– Outgoing personality
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
You’ll assist at photo and video shoots both in the studio and on-site.
Learn post-production workflow for digital media, prints, photography albums, and other products.
Work on public relations and social media marketing campaigns.
Get real-world experience in a successful photo & video production environment.
To be considered, send the following information to the Studio Manager at email@example.com:
Be creative !!!
Portfolio (optional but encouraged)