Next available internship spot available:
All of our internship spots are currently reserved until April 2022.
Please apply to our internship program only if you are available for a period of 3-6 months starting April 2022.
Florence, Italy - Photography Internship Program
The internships are unpaid and range from 15 to 40 hours a week. You would be part of our staff to carry out the daily targets.
Your university/institution should cover your expenses for the internship. (ask for Erasmus+ grants)
– Flexible schedule (2 days a week min. with many Saturdays required)
– Live within 1 hour of Florence, Italy during your internship
– Creative mind and desire to have fun!
– Own a DSLR (Canon is ideal)
– Have some editing experience (Photoshop and Lightroom is ideal)
– Outgoing personality
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Be creative !!!
- Cover letter
- Portfolio (optional but encouraged)